Report NEP-CDM-2000-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 2000. "Generational aspects of Medicare," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ronald Wintrobe, 1999. "Slobodan Milosevic and the Fire of Nationalism," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9917, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1999. "Voluntary Implementation," Working Papers 1077, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Uzi Segal & Joel Sobel, 1999. "Tit for Tat: Foundations of Preferences for Reciprocity in Strategic Settings," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9905, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2000. "Where Schumpeter was nearly Right - the Swedish Model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 370, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gary Charness & Matthew Rabin, 1999. "Social preferences: Some simple tests and a new model," Economics Working Papers 441, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2000.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:292 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2000. "Government-Firm Relationship in Postwar Japan: Success and Failure of the Bureau-Pluralism," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-69, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yebra, Covadonga Meseguer, 2000. "Learning and economic policy choices with an application to IMF agreements," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Al Slivinski, 1999. "Team Incentives and Organizational Form," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9916, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Forslid, Rikard & Andersson, Fredrik, 1999. "Tax Competition and Economic Geography," Research Papers in Economics 2000:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Domeij, David & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2000. "Factor Taxation with Heterogeneous Agents," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 372, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kul B. Bhatia, 1999. "Tax Incidence with Three Goods and Two Primary Factors: Theory and Applications," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9914, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:296 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrike Vogelgesang & Ulrike Ludden, 1999. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation and Redistribution," GK working paper series 1999-10, Post Graduate Programme "Allocation on Financial Markets", University of Mannheim, revised Apr 2000.
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:00-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Camerer, Colin & Knez, Marc, 2000. "Increasing Cooperation in Prisoner's Dilemmas by Establishing a Precedent of Efficiency in Coordination," Working Papers 1080, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.