Report NEP-CDM-1998-09-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij, 1995. "Formation of Nations in a Welfare State Minded World," Economic theory and game theory 010, Nir Dagan, revised Aug 1999.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 1998. "Markets and Cooperation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 257, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 30 Nov 1998.
- Truchon, Michel, 1998. "An Extension of the Concordet Criterion and Kemeny Orders," Cahiers de recherche 9813, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Tone Dieckmann; & Ulrich Schwalbe, 1998. "Dynamic Coalition Formation and the Core," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n810798, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Peter Diamond, 1998. "The Economics of Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 6719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 6726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Truchon, Michel, 1998. "Figure Skating and the Theory of Social Choice," Cahiers de recherche 9814, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Nuno Garoupa, 1997. "The economics of organized crime and optimal law enforcement," Economics Working Papers 246, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Luisa Fuster, 1997. "Is altruism important for understanding the long-run effects of social security?," Economics Working Papers 234, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 1996. "Bargaining, Coalitions, and Competition," Economic theory and game theory 014, Nir Dagan, revised May 1999.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.