Report NEP-CBE-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Claire Rimbaud & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2020. "Guilt Aversion in (New) Games: the Role of Vulnerability," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-15, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Grözinger, Nicola & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Laske, Katharina & Schröder, Marina, 2020. "Innovation and Communication Media in Virtual Teams – An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 13218, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Juliane Hennecke, 2020. "Drinking is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption," CEPA Discussion Papers 18, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wiborg, Vegard Sjurseike & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Nyborg, Karine, 2020. "Collaboration, Alphabetical Order and Gender Discrimination – Evidence from the Lab," IZA Discussion Papers 13225, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vittorio Pelligra & Tommaso Reggiani & Daniel John Zizzo, 2020. "Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests by an Authority," MUNI ECON Working Papers 2020-04, Masaryk University.
- Demange, Perline A. & Malanchini, Margherita & Mallard, Travis T. & Biroli, Pietro, 2020. "Investigating the Genetic Architecture of Non-Cognitive Skills Using GWAS-By-Subtraction," IZA Discussion Papers 13206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Abel, Martin & Brown, Willa, 2020. "Prosocial Behavior in the Time of COVID-19: The Effect of Private and Public Role Models," IZA Discussion Papers 13207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isaksen, Elisabeth Thuestad & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Richter, Andries, 2019. "Positive framing does not solve the tragedy of the commons," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joris Klingen & Jos van Ommeren, 2020. "Risk attitude and air pollution: Evidence from chess," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-027/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.