Report NEP-CBE-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobol, Yossef & Yaniv, Gideon, 2019. "Parents' Marital Status, Psychological Counseling and Dishonest Kindergarten Children: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 12616, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lian Xue & Stefania Sitzia & Theodore L. Turocy, 2017. "Whatâ€™s ours is ours: An experiment on the efficiency of bargaining over the fruits of joint activity," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-12, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Huck, Steffen & Leutgeb, Johannes, 2019. "Games played through agents in the laboratory: A test of Prat & Rustichini's model," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-305r2, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Schmidt, Robert J. & Schwieren, Christiane & Sproten, Alec N., 2019. "Norms in the lab: Inexperienced versus experienced participants," Working Papers 0666, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Claes Ek & Margaret Samahita, 2019. "Pessimism and Overcommitment," Working Papers 201921, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Alexandre Kohlhas & Tobias Broer, 2019. "Forecaster (Mis-)Behavior," 2019 Meeting Papers 1171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivators on creative collaboration: The effect of sharing rewards," Working Papers of BETA 2019-37, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.