Report NEP-CBE-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alistair Munro & Ben D'Exelle & Arjan Verschoor, 2019. "Investment behaviour when agents' influence on the success probability is hard to detect: An experiment," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Xue, Sen & Kidd, Michael P. & Le, Anh T. & Kirk, Kathy & Martin, Nicholas G., 2019. "The Role of Locus of Control in Education, Occupation, Income and Healthy Habits: Evidence from Australian Twins," GLO Discussion Paper Series 371, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Solms, Mark, 2019. "Commentary on Edmund Rolls: "Emotion and reason in human decision-making"," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2019. "Behavioral Monetary Policymaking: Economics, Political Economy And Psychology," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19105, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Maximilian Bach & Josefine Koebe & Frauke H. Peter, 2019. "Long Run Effects of Universal Childcare on Personality Traits," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1815, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Clist & Ying-yi Hong, 2019. "Why do we lie? Distinguishing between competing lying theories?," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 19-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Marco Angrisani & Antonio Guarino & Philippe Jehiel & Toru Kitagawa, 2019. "Information Redundancy Neglect versus Overconfidence: A Social Learning Experiment," PSE Working Papers halshs-02183322, HAL.