Report NEP-CBE-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annarita Colasante & Matteo M. Marini & Alberto Russo, 2018. "Incidental emotions and risk-taking: An experimental analysis," Working Papers 2018/13, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Yun Wang & Hu Sun, 2018. "Lookers-on See Most of the Game: Decision-making for Others versus for Oneself in a Labor Market Experiment," Working Papers 2018-11-03, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Wälde, Klaus & Scheuer, Niklas, 2018. "Stress and Coping: An Economic Approach," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181509, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Chen, Xi, 2018. "Smog, Cognition and Real-World Decision Making," GLO Discussion Paper Series 266, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zeev Shtudiner, 2018. "Judging Ethical Behavior in the Workplace: The Role of Attractiveness and Gender," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6508342, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Han (H.) Bleichrodt & Paul van Bruggen, 2018. "Reflection for higher order risk preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-079/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Obregón, Carlos, 2018. "Beyond behavioral economics: who is the economic man," MPRA Paper 89653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peth, D. & Mushoff, O. & Funke, K. & Hirschauer, N., 2018. "Nudging farmers to comply with water protection rules Experimental evidence from Germany," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277062, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hestermann, Nina & Le Yaouanq, Yves, 2018. "It\'s not my Fault! Self-Confidence and Experimentation," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 124, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Silvia Surricchio & Robert J. Waldmann, 2018. "A Behavioral Model of the Credit Cycle," CEIS Research Paper 446, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Oct 2018.