Report NEP-CBE-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clement A. Tisdell, 2017. "Bounded Rationality, Satisficing and the Evolution of Economic Thought," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 264873, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Wunsch, Conny & Strobl, Renate, 2018. "Risky Choices and Solidarity: Why Experimental Design Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 11641, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fabian Paetzel & Rupert Sausgruber, 2018. "Cognitive Ability and In-group Bias: An Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp265, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Goddard, Ellen & Muringai, Violet & Robinson, Amber, 2017. "Consumer Interest in a Natural Designation in Food Choice," Project Report Series 264421, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Sandra Polania Reyes, 2018. "Social Innovation and Teamwork Within Organizations: Lab-in-the-Field Evidence on Recognition and Cooperation," Vniversitas Económica 16452, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Serhiy Kandul & Bruno Lanz, 2018. "Public good provision, in-group cooperation and out-group descriptive norms: A lab experiment," IRENE Working Papers 18-06, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2018. "Measuring costly effort using the slider task," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 382, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).