Report NEP-CBE-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Izabela Jelovac & Samuel Kembou Nzale, 2017. "Regulation and Altruism," Working Papers halshs-01616193, HAL.
- JOHNEN Johannes, 2017. "Screening procrastinators with automatiic-renewal contracts," CORE Discussion Papers 2017030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2017. "Economics versus psychology.Risk, uncertainty and the expected utility theory," MPRA Paper 83366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altmann, Steffen & Traxler, Christian & Weinschenk, Philipp, 2017. "Deadlines and Cognitive Limitations," IZA Discussion Papers 11129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel & Nazneen, Mahnaz, 2017. "The Effect of Positive Mood on Cooperation in Repeated Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 11130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Joseph Stiglitz & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Rational Heuristics ? Expectations and behaviours in evolving economies with heterogeneous interacting agents," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Tim Roughgarden, 2018. "Complexity Theory, Game Theory, and Economics," Papers 1801.00734, arXiv.org.