Report NEP-CBE-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Faillo & Matteo Rizzolli & Stephan Tontrup, 2017. "Thou shalt not steal. Taking aversion with legal property claims," Econometica Working Papers wp63, Econometica.
- Lee, Ji Yong & Nayga, Rodolfo & Deck, Cary & Drichoutis, Andreas C., 2017. "Cognitive Ability and Bidding Behavior in Second Price Auctions: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 81495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016. "Preference purification and the inner rational agent: a critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics," Post-Print halshs-01427046, HAL.
- Fuhai HONG & Yohanes E. RIYANTO & Ruike ZHANG, 2016. "Multidimensional Group Identity and Redistributive Allocation: An Experimental Study," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1701, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Piluso, Fabio, 2017. "Does Reminding of Behavioural Biases Increase Returns from Financial Trading? A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10983, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2017. "Eliciting Guilt Sensitivity to Predict Real-World Behavior," MPRA Paper 81451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Benistant & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Unethical Behavior and Group Identity in Contests," Working Papers 1725, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.