Report NEP-CBE-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Muller, 2017. "Social preferences and political attitudes: An online experiment on a large heterogeneous sample," Working Papers 2017-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- João Ferreira & Nicolas Gravel, 2017. "Choice with Time," Working Papers halshs-01577260, HAL.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Nafziger, Julia, 2017. "Motivational Goal Bracketing: An Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10955, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen Martin, 2017. "Behavioral Antitrust," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1297, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Jehiel, 2017. "Investment strategy and selection bias: An equilibrium perspective on overoptimism," PSE Working Papers halshs-01557560, HAL.
- Christoph Engel & Lars Freund, 2017. "Behaviorally Efficient Remedies – An Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christoph Engel & André Schmelzer, 2017. "Committing the English and the Continental Way – An Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Estelle Bellity & Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L'Horty, 2017. "Does Practicing Literacy Skills Improve Academic Performance In First-Year University Students? Results From A Randomized Experiment," Working Papers halshs-01522002, HAL.