Report NEP-CBE-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Frank, Rachel & Huet-Vaughn, Emiliano, 2017. "Gender Differences in Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Competitive Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10626, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fabrice Le Lec & Theodore Alexopoulos & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & M-P Fayant & Franck Zenasni & Todd Lubart & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2017. "Courtship behavior: "The Out-of-my-league effect"," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01476515, HAL.
- Andries, Marianne & Haddad, Valentin, 2017. "Information Aversion," TSE Working Papers 17-779, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Soo Hong Chew & Junjian Yi & Junsen Zhang & Songfa Zhong, 2017. "Risk Aversion and Son Preference: Experimental Evidence from Chinese Twin Parents," Working Papers 2017-028, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Maurizio Fiaschetti & Francesco Salustri, 2017. "The Impact of Cash Mobs in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results," CEIS Research Paper 401, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2017.
- Falk, Armin, 2017. "Facing Yourself: A Note on Self-Image," IZA Discussion Papers 10606, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2015. "Psychology into economics: fast and frugal heuristics," MPRA Paper 78162, University Library of Munich, Germany.