Report NEP-CBE-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Economics and psychology. The framing of decisions," MPRA Paper 78270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Butera & John List, 2017. "An Economic Approach to Alleviate the Crisis of Confidence in Science: With an Application to the Public Goods Game," Artefactual Field Experiments 00608, The Field Experiments Website.
- Caldara, Michael & McBride, Michael & McCarter, Matthew & Sheremeta, Roman, 2017. "A Study of the Triggers of Conflict and Emotional Reactions," MPRA Paper 78049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feld, Jan & Sauermann, Jan & de Grip, Andries, 2017. "Estimating the Relationship between Skill and Overconfidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10611, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Personality and Economic Choices," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-08, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.