Report NEP-CBE-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "The Pros and Cons of Workplace Tournaments," MPRA Paper 74859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Morrison, Robert Oxoby, 2016. "Risk Taking, Intertemporal Choice, and Loss Aversion," LCERPA Working Papers 0096, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Jul 2016.
- Peter Backus & María Cubel & Matej Guid & Santiago Sánchez-Pages & Enrique Lopez Manas, 2016. "Gender, competition and performance:Evidence from real tournaments," Working Papers 2016/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marcello Sartarelli, 2016. "Handedness, Ability, Earnings and Risk. Evidence from the Lab," Working Papers. Serie AD 2016-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Simon Dato & Andreas Grunewald & Daniel Müller, 2016. "Expectation-Based Loss Aversion and Strategic Interaction," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse02_2016, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Clark, Damon & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L. & Rush, Mark, 2016. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 10283, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "Deciding fast and slow," Working Papers wp1082, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cary Deck & Harris Schlesinger, 2016. "On the Robustness of Higher Order Risk Preferences," Working Papers 16-26, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Barron, Kai, 2016. "Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-309, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Bartke, Simon & Bosworth, Steven J. & Snower, Dennis & Chierchia, Gabriele, 2016. "The influence of induced care and anger motives on behavior, beliefs and perceptions in a public goods game," Kiel Working Papers 2054, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Chadi, Cornelia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Performance Appraisal," IZA Discussion Papers 10288, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).