Report NEP-CBE-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaywana Raeburn & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2016. "Resolving Ambiguity as a Public Good: Experimental Evidence from Guyana," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-41, CIRANO.
- Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till, 2016. "Are groups 'less behavioral'? The case of anchoring," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 188 [rev.], University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Alevy & Craig Landry & John List, 2015. "Field Experiments on Anchoring of Economic Valuations," Framed Field Experiments 00454, The Field Experiments Website.
- Lucia Marchegiani & Tommaso Reggiani & Matteo Rizzolli, 2016. "Loss Averse Agents and Lenient Supervisors in Performance Appraisal," CERBE Working Papers wpC11, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Kaywana Raeburn & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2016. "Determinants of Food Consumption Choices: Experimental Evidence from St. Kitts," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-43, CIRANO.
- Daniel Houser & John List & Marco Piovesan & Anya Samek & Joachim Winter, 2015. "On the Origins of Dishonesty: from Parents to Children," Artefactual Field Experiments 00449, The Field Experiments Website.
- Katharina Jaik & Stefan C. Wolter, 2016. "Lost in Transition: The Influence of Locus of Control on Delaying Educational Decisions," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0118, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Diego Pulido & Marine de Montaignac, 2016. "Trust, ambiguity, and financial decision-making," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-44, CIRANO.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Diego Pulido & Marine de Montaignac, 2016. "A Comparison of Survey and Incentivized-Based Risk Attitude Elicitation," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-40, CIRANO.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2016. "The Fight-or-Flight Response to the Joneses," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-12, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2016. "Learning-by-Doing in an Ambiguous Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-46, CIRANO.
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2016. "Beliefs and Utility: Experimental Evidence on Preferences for Information," IZA Discussion Papers 10172, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa, 2016. "The Rapid Evolution of Homo Economicus: Brief Exposure to Neoclassical Assumptions Increases Self-Interested Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).