Report NEP-CBE-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akbas, Merve & Ariely, Dan & Robalino, David A. & Weber, Michael, 2016. "How to Help Poor Informal Workers to Save a Bit: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 10024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2016. "Choosing a Partner for Social Exchange: Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 9998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alem, Yonas & Behrendt, Hannah & Belot, Michèle & Bíró, Anikó, 2016. "Mind, Behaviour and Health: A Randomised Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alem, Yonas & Eggert, Håkan & Kocher, Martin G. & Ruhinduka, Remidius D., 2016. "Why (field) experiments on unethical behavior are important:Comparing stated and revealed behavior," Working Papers in Economics 664, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bradler, Christiane & Neckermann, Susanne, 2016. "The magic of the personal touch: Field experimental evidence on money appreciation as gifts," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap & Abhijit Ramalingam & Brock V. Stoddard, 2016. "Endowment inequality in public goods games: A re-examination," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-10R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Nunzia Coco & Monica Calcagno & Maria Lusiani, 2016. "Towards design thinking as a management practice: a learning experiment in teaching innovation," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Alem, Yonas & Behrendtz, Hannah & Belot, Michele & Bíró, Anikó, 2016. "Mind, Behaviour and Health - a Randomised Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 663, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.