Report NEP-CBE-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Blajer-Go??biewska & Dagmara Wach & Maciej Kos, 2016. "Information avoidance in financial decision making," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606236, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Strømland, Eirik & Tjøtta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2016. "Cooperating, fast and slow: Testing the social heuristics hypothesis," Working Papers in Economics 02/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Erhao Xie, 2016. "Identification of Biased Beliefs in Games of Incomplete Information Using Experimental Data," Working Papers tecipa-560, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stephen L. Cheung, 2015. "Recent developments in the experimental elicitation of time preference," QuBE Working Papers 034, QUT Business School.
- Matthias Greiff & Kurt A. Ackermann & Ryan O. Murphy, 2016. "The influences of social context on the measurement of distributional preferences," ECON - Working Papers 224, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred & Zaby, Alexandra, 2016. "Blindfolded vs. informed ultimatum bargaining: A theoretical and experimental analysis," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 90, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Valentina Rotondi & Daria Vigani, 2016. "Lottery- and survey-based risk attitudes linked through a multichoice elicitation task," Working Papers of BETA 2016-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sven Hoeppner & Laura Lyhs, 2016. "Behavior Under Vague Standards: Evidence from the Laboratory," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Glimcher, Paul W. & Tymula, Agnieszka A., 2016. "Expected Subjective Value Theory (ESVT): A Representation of Decision Under Risk and Certainty," Working Papers 2016-08, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Maria Cubel & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2016. "Gender differences and stereotypes in strategic thinking," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/338, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Christoph Engel, 2016. "Experimental Criminal Law. A Survey of Contributions from Law, Economics and Criminology," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Victoria Ovsyannikova, 2016. "The Effects of Mood on Emotion Recognition and its Relationship with the Global vs Local Information Processing Styles," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/PSY/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ewa Magier-?akomy & Honorata Neumueler, 2016. "The influence of gender and expressed emotions on evaluation of manager?s behavioral and professional competen," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606360, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Brice Magdalou & David Masclet & Marie-Claire Villeval & Marc Willnger, 2016. "Can transparency of information reduce embezzlement? Experimental Evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 04-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.