Report NEP-CBE-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiane Bradler & Susanne Neckermann & Arne Warnke, 2016. "Incentivizing Creativity: A Large-Scale Experiment with Tournaments and Gifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-035/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michel André Maréchal & Christian Thöni, 2016. "Hidden persuaders: do small gifts lubricate business negotiations?," ECON - Working Papers 227, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Armin Falk & Nora Szech, 2016. "Diffusion of Being Pivotal and Immoral Outcomes," Working Papers 2016-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bernard, Kévin & Bonein, Aurélie & Bougherara, Douadia, 2016. "Community Supported Agriculture and Preferences for Risk and Fairness," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 234904, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier & Francesca Cornaglia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," Working Papers 794, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Julian Conrads & Bernd Irlenbusch & Tommaso Reggiani & Rainer Rilke & Dirk Sliwka, 2015. "How to hire helpers? Evidence from a field experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00406, The Field Experiments Website.
- Larbi Alaoui & Christian Fons-Rosen, 2016. "Know when to Fold 'em: The Grit Factor," Working Papers 899, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Blasco, Andrea & Olivia S. Jung & Karim R. Lakhani, 2016. "Motivating Effort in Contributing To Public Goods Inside Organizations: Field Experimental Evidence," Working Paper 387246, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann & Giamattei, Marcus & Werner, Katharina & Schubert, Manuel, 2016. "Emotion vs. cognition - Experimental evidence on cooperation from the 2014 Soccer World Cup," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-72-16, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- James C. Cox & John A. List & Michael Price & Vjollca Sadiraj & Anya Samek, 2016. "Moral Costs and Rational Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Anne Stenger, 2016. "Long-lasting effects of temporary incentives in public good games," Working Papers of BETA 2016-25, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Axel Cleeremans & Victor Ginsburgh & Olivier Klein & Abdul Ghafar Noury, 2016. "What's in a Name ?The Effect of an Artist's Name on Aesthetic Judgements," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-23, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.