Report NEP-CBE-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mette Trier Damgaard & Christiana Gravert, 2016. "The hidden costs of nudging: Experimental evidence from reminders in fundraising," Economics Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ispano, Alessandro & Schwardmann, Peter, 2016. "Cooperating over losses and competing over gains: a social dilemma experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics 27576, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Daniel P. Gross, 2016. "Creativity Under Fire: The Effects of Competition on Creative Production," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-109, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2016.
- Bettina Rockenbach & Irenaeus Wolff, 2016. "Designing Institutions for Social Dilemmas," TWI Research Paper Series 104, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 014330, UN - RCE - CID.
- Karagözoğlu, Emin & Kocher, Martin G., 2015. "Bargaining under Time Pressure," Discussion Papers in Economics 26642, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Lynam & Kohei Nitta & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Nori Tarui, 2014. "Why does real-time information reduce energy consumption?," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Huang, Xiaobing & Liu, Xiaolian, 2016. "Consumption and social integration: Empirical evidence for Chinese migrant workers," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pan He & Marcella Veronesi & Stefanie Engel, 2016. "Consistency of Risk Preference Measures and the Role of Ambiguity: An Artefactual Field Experiment from China," Working Papers 03/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Greiff & Kurt A. Ackermann & Ryan O. Murphy, 2016. "The influences of social context on the measurement of distributional preferences," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201606, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Christian Helmers & Pramila Krishnan & Manasa Patnam, 2015. "Attention and Saliency on the Internet: Evidence from an Online Recommendation System," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1563, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Funk & Thorsten Kemper, 2016. "Leisure and Learning - Activities and Their Effects on Child Skill Development," Working Paper Series in Economics 85, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Buser, 2016. "How does the Gender Difference in Willingness to Compete evolve with Experience?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-017/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2016. "Matching donations without crowding out? Some theoretical considerations, a field, and a lab experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-302r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016. "Preference purification and the inner rational agent: A critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..