Report NEP-CBE-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "Charitable Behaviour and the Big Five Personality Traits: Evidence from UK Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9318, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jung, Seeun & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Experimental Evidence on Gender Interaction in Lying Behavior," ESSEC Working Papers WP1514, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School, revised Oct 2015.
- Kelman, Steven & Sanders, Ronald & Pandit, Gayatri & Taylor, Sarah, 2014. "Tell It Like It Is: Groupthink, Decisiveness, and Decision-Making among U.S. Federal Subcabinet Executives," Working Paper Series rwp14-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chaning Jang & John Lynham, 2015. "Where Do Social Preferences Come From?," Working Papers 201511, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2015. "On the External Validity of Laboratory Tax Compliance Experiments," Working Papers 1512, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Rogers, Todd & Moore, Don A., 2014. "The Motivating Power of Under-Confidence: "The Race Is Close But We're Losing"," Working Paper Series rwp14-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- James Alm, 2015. "Understanding and Combatting Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1509, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Fuhai HONG & Xiaojian ZHAO, 2014. "Sunk Cost as a Self-Disciplining Device," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1503, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Rogers, Todd & Zeckhauser, Richard & Gino, Francesco & Schweitzer, Maurice & Norton, Mike, 2014. "Artful Paltering: The Risks and Rewards of Using Truthful Statements to Mislead Others," Working Paper Series rwp14-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gill, David & Kissová, Zdenka & Lee, Jaesun & Prowse, Victoria L., 2015. "First-Place Loving and Last-Place Loathing: How Rank in the Distribution of Performance Affects Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 9286, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kelman, Steven & Sanders, Ronald & Pandit, Gayatri & Taylor, Sarah, 2014. ""I Won't Back Down?": Complexity and Courage in U.S. Federal Executive Decision-Making," Working Paper Series rwp14-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Acharya, Avidit & Blackwell, Matthew & Sen, Maya, 2015. "Explaining Attitudes from Behavior: A Cognitive Dissonance Approach," Working Paper Series rwp15-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Wendy Janssens & Berber Kramer & Lisette Swart, 2015. "Be patient when measuring Hyperbolic Discounting: Stationarity, Time Consistency and Time Invariance in a Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-097/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Apr 2016.
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," MPRA Paper 66154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seeun Jung & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Experimental Evidence on Gender Interaction in Lying Behavior," Working Papers hal-01184964, HAL.