Report NEP-CBE-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ofri Raviv & Itay Lieder & Yonatan Loewenstein & Merav Ahissar, 2014. "Contradictory behavioral biases result from the influence of past stimuli on perception," Discussion Paper Series dp672, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- de Quidt, Jonathan, 2014. "Your loss is my gain: a recruitment experiment with framed incentives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58208, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Cornaglia, Francesca & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Warrinnier, Nele, 2014. "Locus of control and its intergenerational implications for early childhood skill formation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59271, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kunte, Sebastian & Wollni, Meike & Keser, Claudia, 2014. "Making it personal: breach and private ordering in a contract farming experiment," Discussion Papers 186136, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Barañano Mentxaka, Ilaski & Kovarik, Jaromir & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2014. "Experimental Economics Meets Language Choice," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-82, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten, 2015. "Cooperation in Diverse Teams: The Role of Temporary Group Membership," IZA Discussion Papers 8761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolan, Paul & Galizzi, Matteo M., 2014. "Because I'm worth it: a lab-field experiment on the spillover effects of incentives in health," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60356, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ellen Helsper, 2014. "Offline social identity and online chat partner selection," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51116, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ciril Bosch-Rosa & Thomas Meissner & Antoni Bosch-Domènech, 2015. "Cognitive bubbles," Economics Working Papers 1464, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.