Report NEP-CBE-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuo Yamamori & Kazuyuki Iwata & Akira Ogawa, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Money Illusion in Intertemporal Decision Making," Working Papers e85, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Alexander Morell, 2014. "The Short Arm of Guilt: Guilt Aversion Plays Out More Across a Short Social Distance," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Dec 2016.
- Vlaeminck, Pieter & Jiang, Ting & Vranken, Liesbet, 2014. "Labelling and consumer behaviour: experimental evidence from a Belgian supermarket," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182742, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matteo M. Galizzi & Daniel Navarro-Martínez, 2015. "On the External Validity of Social Preference Games: A Systematic Lab-Field Study," Working Papers 802, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Papoutsi, Georgia S. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Drichoutis, Andreas C., 2014. "Nudging parental health behavior with and without children's pestering power: fat tax, subsidy or both?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182864, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deng, Wendong & Hendrikse, George, 2014. "Managerial vision bias and cooperative governance," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182924, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Qasmi, Bashir & Fausti, Scott & Underwood, Keith, 2015. "Factors influencing the purchase and consumers’ willingness to pay for ground bison," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196844, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2014. "Would I Care if I Knew?: Image Concerns and Social Confirmation in Giving," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1439, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ivo Bischoff & Özcan Ihtiyar, 2015. "Feedback and Emotions in the Trust Game," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201503, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Giuseppe Danese & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Trust and trustworthiness in experimental organizations," CEEL Working Papers 1501, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Katarína Danková & Maroš Servátka, 2014. "The House Money Effect and Negative Reciprocity," Working Papers in Economics 14/32, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance, revised 05 Dec 2014.
- Esther Blanco & Tobias Haller & James M. Walker, 2014. "Externalities in appropriation: Responses to probabilistic losses," Working Papers 2014-32, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Jan 2017.
- Marco Mantovani, 2015. "Limited backward induction: foresight and behavior in sequential games," Working Papers 289, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Peter H. Kriss & Roberto A. Weber & Erte Xiao, 2015. "Turning a blind eye, but not the other cheek: on the robustness of costly punishment," ECON - Working Papers 185, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matteo M. Galizzi & Daniel Navarro Martinez, 2015. "On the external validity of social-preference games: A systematic lab-field study," Economics Working Papers 1462, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.