Report NEP-CBE-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2014. "Norms Make Preferences Social," Discussion Papers dp14-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Nafziger, Julia & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2014. "Behavioral Economics of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 8470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keser, Claudia & Markstädter, Andreas & Schmidt, Martin & Schnitzler, Cornelius, 2014. "Social costs of inequality: Heterogeneous endowments in public-good experiments," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 217, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Reif, Christiane & Rübbelke, Dirk & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "Improving voluntary public good provision by a non-governmental, endogenous matching mechanism: Experimental evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arbel, Yuval & Bar-El, Ronen & Schwarz, Mordechai E. & Tobol, Yossi, 2014. "Voluntary Contributions to the Establishment and Operation of Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jalava, Nina & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Pellas, Elin, 2014. "Grades and Rank: Impacts of Non-Financial Incentives on Test Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Melo, Gioia & Piaggio, Matías, 2014. "The perils of peer punishment: evidence from a common pool resource framed field experiment," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170571, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bellemare, Charles & Bissonnette, Luc & Kröger, Sabine, 2014. "Statistical Power of Within and Between-Subjects Designs in Economic Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 8583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wenner, Lukas, 2014. "Expected prices as reference points: Theory and experiments," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Earl, Peter E., 2014. "Anchoring in economics: On Frey and Gallus on the aggregation of behavioural anomalies," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Johnson & Sebastian Goerg & Jonathan Rogers, "undated". "Can't Touch This! Similarity And Willingness to Keep "Dirty Money"," Working Papers 2014-81, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 Nov 2014.
- David L. Dickinson & David Masclet, 2014. "Emotion Venting and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201414, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Conrads, Julian & Reggiani, Tommaso G., 2014. "The Effect of Communication Channels on Promise-Making and Promise-Keeping," IZA Discussion Papers 8534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köhler, Katrin, 2014. "Exchange asymmetries for bads? Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 161, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).