Report NEP-CBE-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winschel, Evguenia & Zahn, Philipp, 2014. "When Ignorance is Bliss* : Information Asymmetries Enhance Prosocial Behavior in Dicator Games," Working Papers 13-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Osório, António (António Miguel), 2014. "A Theory of Representative Behavior in the Dictator Game," Working Papers 2072/237595, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Morrison, William G. and Robert Oxoby, 2014. "Loss Aversion in the Laboratory," LCERPA Working Papers 0073, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 30 Jun 2014.
- Roel van Veldhuizen & Hessel Oosterbeek & Joep Sonnemans, 2014. "Peers at Work: From the Field to the Lab," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-051/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beekman, Gonne & Cheung, Stephen L. & Levely, Ian, 2014. "The Effect of Conflict History on Cooperation Within and Between Groups: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spiros Bougheas & Jeroen Nieboerr & Martin Sefton, 2014. "Risk Taking and Information Aggregation in Groups," Discussion Papers 2014-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2014. "On Self-Interest and Greed," Economics Working Paper Series 1416, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag A. Pathak, 2014. "How Individual Preferences are Aggregated in Groups: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Glenzer, Franca & Gründl, Helmut & Wilde, Christian, 2014. ""And lead us not into temptation": Presentation formats and the choice of risky alternatives," ICIR Working Paper Series 16/14, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Karine Nyborg, 2014. "Social norms, morals and self-interest as determinants of pro-environment behaviour," Working Papers 2014-17, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Briz, Teresa & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2014. "Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption," MPRA Paper 57101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hedges, Jules & Oliva, Paulo & Winschel, Evguenia & Winschel, Viktor & Zahn, Philipp, 2014. "A New Perspective on Classical Choice Problems Using Selection Functions," Working Papers 14-14, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Dohmen, Thomas, 2014. "Behavioural Labour Economics: Advances and Future Directions," IZA Discussion Papers 8263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian, 2014. "The Effect of Personality Traits on Subject Choice and Performance in High School: Evidence from an English Cohort," IZA Discussion Papers 8269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rhode, Alexander & Schönbohm, Avo & van Vliet, Jacobus, 2014. "The tactical utilization of cognitive biases in negotiations," Working Papers 80, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).