Report NEP-CBE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James C. Cox & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2013. "Status Quo Effects in Fairness Games: Reciprocal Responses to Acts of Commission vs. Acts of Omission," Working Papers in Economics 13/25, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:cra:wpaper:2013-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Works," Working Papers 1323, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2013. "Financial incentives and educational investment: the impact of performance-based scholarships on student time use," Working Paper Series WP-2013-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bruno S. Frey & Fabian Homberg & Margit Osterloh, 2013. "Organizational Control Systems and Pay-for-Performance in the Public Service," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Nathan Berg & G. Biele & Gerd Gigerenzer, 2013. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," Working Papers 1308, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Pierre Gosselin & Aïleen Lotz & Marc Wambst, 2013. "On Apparent Irrational Behaviors : Interacting Structures and the Mind," Working Papers hal-00851309, HAL.
- Mondschein, Andrew Samuel, 2013. "The Personal City: The Experiential, Cognitive Nature of Travel and Activity and Implications for Accessibility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7014d9cg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Work," Cahiers de recherche 1320, CIRPEE.