Report NEP-CBE-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers 2013:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Benabou, Roland, 2013. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 7322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Bounded Rationality and Strategic Uncertainty in a Simple Dominance Solvable Game," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Elaine Liu & Paul Frijters & Tao Sherry Kong, 2013. "Who is Coming to the Experiment? A Cautionary Tale from China," Working Papers 201309854, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Sabrina Teyssier, 2013. "Principal-Agent and Peer Relationships in Tournaments," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Ruffle, Bradley & Tobol, Yossi, 2013. "Honest on Mondays: Honesty and the Temporal Distance between Decisions and Payoffs," IZA Discussion Papers 7312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomomi Tanaka & Tomohisa Toyama, 2013. "Behavioral Approach to Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-879, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Catherine Roux & Christian Thöni, 2013. "Do Control Questions Influence Behavior in Experiments?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Verena Utikal, 2013. "I am sorry - Honest and fake apologies," TWI Research Paper Series 81, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2013. "Cooperation, Trust, and Economic Development: An Experimental Study in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Guilhem Lecouteux & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "From welfare to preferences, do decision flaws matter? The case of tuition fees," Working Papers hal-00807687, HAL.