Report NEP-CBE-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann & Schubert, Manuel & Giamattei, Marcus, 2011. "On the role of heuristics: Experimental evidence on inflation dynamics," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-63-11, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Balafoutas, Loukas & Lindner, Florian & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Sabotage in Tournaments: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sheremeta, Roman M. & Wu, Steven Y., 2012. "Testing Canonical Tournament Theory: On the Impact of Risk, Social Preferences and Utility Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 6304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Englmaier, Florian & Gratz, Linda & Reisinger, Markus, 2012. "Price Discrimination and Fairness Concerns," Discussion Papers in Economics 12735, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vetter, Stefan & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2012. "Risk attitudes and Medicare Part D enrollment decisions," Discussion Papers in Economics 12740, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alison Booth & Patrick Nolen, 2012. "Salience, Risky Choices and Gender," CEPR Discussion Papers 659, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Gielen, Anne C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2012. "Unhappiness and Job Finding," IZA Discussion Papers 6320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giancarlo Manzi & Martin Forster, 2012. "Biases in Bias Elicitation," Discussion Papers 12/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2011. "Noncognitive skills in economics: Models, measurement, and empirical evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-076 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kast, Felipe & Meier, Stephan & Pomeranz, Dina, 2012. "Under-Savers Anonymous: Evidence on Self-Help Groups and Peer Pressure as a Savings Commitment Device," IZA Discussion Papers 6311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- López-Pérez, Raúl & Spiegelman, Eli, 2012. "Do Economists Lie More?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 36526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fei Song & C. Bram Cadsby & Yunyun Bi, 2012. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Guanxi in China: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1204, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hammermann, Andrea & Mohnen, Alwine & Nieken, Petra, 2012. "Whom to Choose as a Team Mate? A Lab Experiment about In-Group Favouritism," IZA Discussion Papers 6286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ligon, Ethan & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Motives for sharing in social networks," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1120, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore