Report NEP-CBE-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Naturalizing institutions: Evolutionary principles and application on the case of money," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 182, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Roi Zultan, 2011. "Strategic And Social Preplay Communication In The Ultimatum Game," Working Papers 1107, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Roi Zultan & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2011. "See No Evil: Information Chains and Reciprocity in Teams," Working Papers 1108, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2011. "Towards an Incentive Salience Model of Intertemporal Choice," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2011. "Household finances and the 'Big Five' personality traits," Working Papers 2011025, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Mary A. Burke & Michael Manz, 2011. "Economic literacy and inflation expectations: evidence from a laboratory experiment," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Julian Jamison, 2011. "Games with synergistic preferences," Working Papers 11-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Markus M. Mobius & Muriel Niederle & Paul Niehaus & Tanya Rosenblat, 2011. "Managing self-confidence: theory and experimental evidence," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz & Markus Walzl, 2011. "Truth, trust, and sanctions: On institutional selection in sender-receiver games," Working Papers 2011-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Alejandro T. Moreno-Okuno & Emiko Masaki, 2011. "Alcohol Myopia and Risk Taking," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC201102, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stefan Felder & Thomas Mayrhofer, 2011. "Higher-Order Risk Preferences – Consequences for Test and Treatment Thresholds and Optimal Cutoffs," Ruhr Economic Papers 0287, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nicolaas, Gerry & Campanelli, Pamela C. & Hope, Steven & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter, 2011. "Is it a good idea to optimise question format for mode of data collection? Results from a mixed modes experiment," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-31, Institute for Social and Economic Research.