Report NEP-CBE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Buser & Noemi Peter, 2011. "Multitasking: Productivity Effects and Gender Differences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-044/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2011. "Inequality Perceptions, Distributional Norms, and Redistributive Preferences in East and West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5573, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Iida, Yoshio & Kröger, Sabine & Seki, Erika, 2011. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5556, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Noeverman, J., 2010. "Not Just Because it is Fair - The Role of Feedback Quality and Voice in Performance Evaluation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-048-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dongryul Lee & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2011. "Top Guns May Not Fire: Best-Shot Group Contests with Group-Specific Public Good Prizes," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 024, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Javier Rivas, 2011. "Probability Matching and Reinforcement Learning," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/20, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2011. "Experts in Experiments: How Selection Matters for Estimated Distributions of Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5575, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1113, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Büttner, Bettina & Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2011. "Variation of learning intensity in late adolescence and the impact on noncognitive skills," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-007, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.