Report NEP-CBE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2011. "Inequality Perceptions, Distributional Norms, and Redistributive Preferences in East and West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Iida, Yoshio & Kröger, Sabine & Seki, Erika, 2011. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765022616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dongryul Lee & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2011. "Top Guns May Not Fire: Best-Shot Group Contests with Group-Specific Public Good Prizes," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 024, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Javier Rivas, 2011. "Probability Matching and Reinforcement Learning," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/20, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2011. "Experts in Experiments: How Selection Matters for Estimated Distributions of Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1113, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Büttner, Bettina & Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2011. "Variation of learning intensity in late adolescence and the impact on noncognitive skills," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.