Report NEP-CBE-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dreber Almenberg, Anna & Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik, 2010. "Beauty Queens and Battling Knights: Risk Taking and Attractiveness in Chess," IZA Discussion Papers 5314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Kariv, Shachar & Schotter, Andrew, 2010. "Network Architecture and Mutual Monitoring in Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cleave, Blair L. & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Slonim, Robert, 2010. "Is There Selection Bias in Laboratory Experiments?," Working Papers 2010-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1644421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ludwig, Sandra & Wichardt, Philipp C. & Wickhorst, Hanke, 2010. "Overconfidence Can Improve an Agent's Relative and Absolute Performance in Contests," Discussion Papers in Economics 11885, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Robin Hogarth & Emre Soyer, 2010. "The size and distribution of donations: Effects of numbers of potential recipients," Economics Working Papers 1246, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2010. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000321, David K. Levine.
- Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2010. "Term structure of psychological interest rates: A behavioral test," Post-Print halshs-00536910, HAL.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Slonim, Robert, 2010. "Will There Be Blood? Incentives And Substitution Effects In Pro-Social Behavior," Working Papers 2010-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Guillaume Hollard & Sébastien Massoni & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2010. "Subjective beliefs formation and elicitation rules: experimental evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Behaghel, Luc & Blau, David M., 2010. "Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 5310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehrler, Sebastian, 2010. "Charity as a Signal of Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 5299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Habermalz, Steffen, 2010. "Rational Inattention and Employer Learning," IZA Discussion Papers 5311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jack Vromen, 2010. "Heterogeneous Economic Evolution: A Different View on Darwinizing Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.