Report NEP-CBE-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth & Thomas Pitz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2010. "The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cary Deck & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2010. "Perfect and Imperfect Real-Time Monitoring in a Minimum-Effort Game," Working Papers 10-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev, 2010. "The Role of Impulses in Shaping Decisions," Discussion Paper Series dp552, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Tobias Regner & Nicole S. Harth, 2010. "Other-regarding behaviour: Testing guilt- and reciprocity-based models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Julie Rosaz, 2010. "Biaised Information and Effort," Working Papers 1025, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2010. "Extrinsic Rewards and Intrinsic Motives: Standard and Behavioral Approaches To Agency and Labor Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_607, Levy Economics Institute.
- Cary Deck & Jungmin Lee & Javier Reyes, 2010. "Personality and the Consistency of Risk Taking Behavior: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- De Hoop, Thomas & Van Kempen, Luuk & Fort, Ricardo, 2010. "Do people invest in local public goods with long-term benefits: Experimental evidence from a shanty town in Peru," MPRA Paper 24968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annamaria Menichini & Giovanni Immordino & Maria Grazia Romano, 2010. "A Simple Impossibility Result in Behavioral Contract Theory," CSEF Working Papers 262, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Georgios Halkias & Flora Kokkinaki, 2010. "Attention, Memory, and Evaluation of Schema Incongruent Brand Messages. An Empirical Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 032, University of Siena.