Report NEP-CBE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Ortmann, 2010. "'The Way in Which an Experiment is Conducted is Unbelievably Important': On the Experimentation Practices of Economists and Psychologists," Discussion Papers 2010-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Borrill, Paul L. & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2010. "Agent-Based Modeling: The Right Mathematics for the Social Sciences?," Staff General Research Papers 31674, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2010. "Unwillingness to Pay for Privacy: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2010. "The Law and Economics of International Sex Slavery: Prostitution Laws and Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation," Working Papers in Economics 458, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 07 Jun 2013.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00497974_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Small-scale changes in wealth and attitudes toward risk," Discussion Papers 2010-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Elke Renner, 2010. "The effects of (incentivized) belief elicitation in public goods experiments," Discussion Papers 2010-12, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sutter, Matthias & Feri, Francesco & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Nordblom, Katarina & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela, 2010. "Social Preferences in Childhood and Adolescence: A Large-Scale Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Are They Watching You and Does It Matter? - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 456, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Simon Czermak & Francesco Feri & Daniela R?tzler & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Strategic sophistication of adolescents ? Evidence from experimental normal-form games," Working Papers 2010-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Vittoria M. Levati & Matthias Uhl & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Imperfect Recall and Time Inconsistencies: An experimental test of the absentminded driver "paradox"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "School Competition and Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: International Evidence Using Historical Catholic Roots of Private Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Saez Marti, 2010. "Models," IEW - Working Papers 495, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.