Report NEP-CBE-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vlaev, I & Dolan, P, 2009. "From changing cognitions to changing the context: a dual-route model of behaviour change," Working Papers 4197, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Germana Bottone, 2009. "A new notion of progress: Institutional quality," ISAE Working Papers 117, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Stephan Nüesch & Hartmut Haas, 2009. "Normality Bias in the Field: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 0112, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Sanjay Deshmukh & Anand M. Goel & Keith M. Howe, 2009. "CEO overconfidence and dividend policy," Working Paper Series WP-09-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Does indignation lead to generosity? An experimental investigation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Social Background, Cooperative Behavior, and Norm Enforcement," Working Papers in Economics 385, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Min Sok Lee, 2009. "Do You Reward and Punish In The Way You Think Others Expect You To?," Working Papers 1014, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Trust and the Distribution of Caution," MPRA Paper 18112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Unequal Outside Options in the Lost Wallet Game," Working Papers in Economics 09/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch & Jan Pieper, 2009. "Specific Human Capital as a Source of Superior Team Performance," Working Papers 0113, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore