Report NEP-CBE-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amos Arieli & Yaniv Ben-Ami & Ariel Rubinstein, 2009. "Fairness Motivations and Procedures of Choice between Lotteries as Revealed through Eye Movements," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000219, David K. Levine.
- Asirvatham, Jebaraj & McNamara, Paul E., 2009. "Effects of Impulsivity and Self-control on Calorie Intake," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49472, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Guarino & Marco Cipriani, 2008. "Herd Behavior in Financial Markets: An Experiment with Financial Market Professionals," WEF Working Papers 0047, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Thomas Lux, 2009. "Mass Psychology in Action: Identification of Social Interaction Effects in the German Stock Market," Kiel Working Papers 1514, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- F. Barigozzi & R. Levaggi, 2009. "Emotional Decision-Makers and Anomalous Attitudes towards Information," Working Papers 656, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Glaser, Markus & Langer, Thomas & Reynders, Jens & Weber, Martin, 2008. "Scale Dependence of Overconfidence in Stock Market Volatility Forecasts," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- M. Casari & J. Zhang, 2009. "How groups reach agreement in risky choices: an experiment," Working Papers 665, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Francesco Feri & Bernd Irlenbusch & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "Efficiency Gains from Team-Based Coordination – Large-Scale Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Endogenous Move Structure And Voluntary Provision Of Public Goods: Theory And Experiment," Discussion Papers 2009-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.