Report NEP-CBE-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nils Braakmann, 2009. "Psychological traits and the gender gap in full-time employment and wages: Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 112, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joël van der Weele, 2009. "Can Sanctions Induce Pessimism? An Experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 024, University of Siena.
- Traxler, Christian & Winter, Joachim, 2009. "Survey Evidence on Conditional Norm Enforcement," Discussion Papers in Economics 8992, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Renner, Elke & Sefton, Martin, 2008. "Who Makes a Good Leader? Social Preferences and Leading-by-Example," IZA Discussion Papers 3914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2008. "Social Connections and Incentives in the Workplace: Evidence from Personnel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Munro, Alistair & Valente, Marieta, 2008. "Green goods: are they good or bad news for the environment? Evidence from a laboratory experiment on impure public goods," MPRA Paper 13024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nyborg, Karine, 2008. "I Don't Want to Hear About it: Rational Ignorance among Duty-Oriented Consumers," Memorandum 15/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Roux, 2008. "The attitude toward probabilities of portfolio managers : an experimental study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Eric J. Van den Steen, 2009. "Authority versus Persuasion," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-085, Harvard Business School.