Report NEP-CBE-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ondrej Rydval, & Andreas Ortmann & Michal Ostatnicky, 2008. "Three Very Simple Games and What It Takes to Solve Them," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp347, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mandler, Michael & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2008. "A Million Answers to Twenty Questions: Choosing by Checklist," IZA Discussion Papers 3377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Martin & Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst, 2008. "Competition and Relational Contracts: The Role of Unemployment as a Disciplinary Device," IZA Discussion Papers 3345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Engel & Wolf Singer, 2007. "Better Than Conscious? The Brain, the Psyche, Behavior, and Institutions," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_24, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Andreas Glöckner & Tilmann Betsch, 2008. "Modeling Option and Strategy Choices with Connectionist Networks: Towards an Integrative Model of Automatic and Deliberate Decision Making," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Andreas Glöckner & Tilmann Betsch, 2008. "Do People Make Decisions Under Risk Based on Ignorance? An Empirical Test of the Priority Heuristic against Cumulative Prospect Theory," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001929 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Diewald & Karl Ulrich Mayer, 2008. "The Sociology of the Life Course and Life Span Psychology: Integrated Paradigm or Complementing Pathways?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 772, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Kanbur, Ravi, 2008. "Should Egalitarians Expropriate Philanthropists?," IZA Discussion Papers 3317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001945 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Cabrales & Raffaele Miniaci & Marco Piovesan & Giovanni Ponti, 2008. "Social Preferences and Strategic Uncertainty: An Experiment on Markets and Contracts," Discussion Papers 08-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2008. "A remark on the experimental evidence from tacit coordination games," Working Papers 627, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hörisch, Hannah & Strassmair, Christina, 2008. "An experimental test of the deterrence hypothesis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 229, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore