Report NEP-CBE-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Abell & Teppo Felin & Nicolai Foss, 2007. "Building Micro-Foundations for the Routines, Capabilities, and Performance Links," DRUID Working Papers 07-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2007. "Transaction Cost Economics: An Introduction," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ricardo Gonçalves & John D Hey, 2007. "Experimental Evidence on English Auctions: Oral Outcry vs. Clock," Discussion Papers 07/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier, 2007. "Symbolic Values, Occupational Choice, and Economic Development," IZA Discussion Papers 2763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonein, Aurélie & Serra, Daniel, 2007. "Another experimental look at reciprocal behavior: indirect reciprocity," MPRA Paper 3257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- Item repec:col:001049:002934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2006. "Intentions, Insincerity, and Prosocial Behavior," MPRA Paper 3223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 May 2007.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Andolfatto & Steeve Mongrain & Gordon Myers, 2007. "Rational Truth-Avoidance and Self-Esteem," Discussion Papers dp07-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- T. Dirkmaat & S. Rosenkranz & V.W. Buskens, 2006. "Crowding out in an indefinitely repeated Asymmetric Trust Game," Working Papers 06-21, Utrecht School of Economics.