Report NEP-CBE-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khalil, Elias, 2007. "Emotions and International Conflicts: Sociological, Evolutionary and Rational Views," MPRA Paper 2279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Patric & Tour, Richard, 2005. "How to Sample Behavior and Emotions of Traders: A Psychological Approach and an Empirical Example," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-30, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Ebert, Tara, 2007. "Interdisciplinary Trust Meta-Analysis," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1388, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Daouda Sembene, 2007. "Give Trust a Chance; A Model of Trust in the Context of An Imf-Supported Program," IMF Working Papers 07/42, International Monetary Fund.
- James C. Cox & Cary A. Deck, . "Assigning Intentions when Actions are Unobservable: the Impact of Trembling in the Trust Game," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lampi, Elina, 2007. "What do friends and media tell us? How different information channels affect women’s risk perceptions of age-related female infertility," Working Papers in Economics 246, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2008.
- Wengström, Erik, 2007. "Setting the Anchor: Price Competition, Level-n Theory and Communication," Working Papers 2007:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2007. "Obesity, Unhappiness, and The Challenge of Affluence : Theory and Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 793, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 673, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore