Report NEP-CBE-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2006. "Is Satisficing Absorbable? - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Nicolas Querou & Sylvain Beal, 2006. "Bounded Rationality and Repeated Network Formation," Working Papers 2006.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James Andreoni, 2006. "Giving Gifts to Groups: How Congestible is Altruism?," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000166, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust and Religion: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/10, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust, Trust Games and Stated Trust: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/11, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Simon Gaechter & Manfred Koenigstein, 2006. "Design a Contract! A Simple Principal-Agent Problem as a Classroom Experiment," Discussion Papers 2006-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Evaluitis ï¿½ Eine Neue Krankheit," IEW - Working Papers 293, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Raï¿½l Lï¿½pez-Pï¿½rez, 2006. "Introducing Social Norms in Game Theory," IEW - Working Papers 292, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2006. "Does Happiness Adapt? A Longitudinal Study of Disability with Implications for Economists and Judges," IZA Discussion Papers 2208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Prevalence, Behavior and Success," IZA Discussion Papers 2205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric M. Uslaner, 2006. "Does Diversity Drive Down Trust?," Working Papers 2006.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:col:001058:002532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore