Report NEP-CBE-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Tax Compliance as the Result of a Psychological Tax Contract: The Role of Incentives and Responsive Regulation," IEW - Working Papers 287, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Environmental Morale and Motivation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Sebastian A. Brown & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "Who is “Behavioral”? Cognitive Ability and Anomalous Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001334, David K. Levine.
- Cools, E. & Van den Broeck, H. & Bouckenooghe, D., 2006. "The cognitive style indicator: development of a new measurement instrument," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-10, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Dewettinck, K. & Buyens, D., 2006. "Linking behavioral control to frontline employee commitment and performance: a test of two alternative explanations using motivation theories," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Eric W. K. Tsang & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "The as-is journal review process: Let authors own their ideas," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).