Report NEP-CBE-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolf Ze'ev Ehrblatt & Kyle Hyndman & Erkut Y. ÄOzbay & Andrew Schotter, 2006. "Convergence: An Experimental Study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001148, David K. Levine.
- Yoav Shoham & Rob Powers & Trond Grenager, 2006. "If multi-agent learning is the answer, what is the question?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001156, David K. Levine.
- C. Monica Capra & Lei Li, 2006. "Conformity in Contribution Games: Gender and Group Effects," Emory Economics 0601, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- C. Monica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka, 2006. "Communication and the Extraction of Natural Renewable Resources with Threshold Externalities," Emory Economics 0602, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Geoffrey Dunbar & Juan Tu & Ruqu Wang & Xiaoting Wang, 2006. "Rationalizing Irrational Beliefs," Working Papers 1033, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2005. "Economists and uncertainty," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP2R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- N. Geeroms & I. Vermeir & P. Van Kenhove & H. Hendrickx, 2005. "A Taxonomy of Consumer Motives through Preferred Brand Personality : Empirical Findings for 11 Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/346, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- A. Willem & H. Scarbrough, 2005. "Social capital and political bias in knowledge sharing: An exploratory study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/355, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ponti, Franc & Ayuso, Silvia, 2006. "The 'sponge' organisation: A creativity-based reflection on the innovative and sustainable firm," IESE Research Papers D/616, IESE Business School.