Report NEP-CBE-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2005. "Localized Learning Revisited," DRUID Working Papers 05-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & McMaster, R. & Finch, J., 2005. "Institutions, Institutional Change, Language, and Searle," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-067-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007779 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schippers, M.C. & van Lange, P.A.M., 2005. "The Psychological Benefits of Superstitious Rituals in Top Sport," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-071-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Grip Andries de & Bosma Hans & Willems Dick & Boxtel Martin van, 2005. "Job-worker Mismatch and Cognitive Decline," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Matteo Galizzi & Michele Bernasconi, 2005. "Coordination in Networks Formation: Experimental Evidence on Learning and Salience," Working Papers 2005.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2005. "Fairness and the labour market; A theoretical and empirical analysis of layoffs in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-328, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Engseld, Peter & Bergh, Andreas, 2005. "Choosing Opponents in Prisoners' Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers 2005:45, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B., 2005. "The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 1851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Papon, 2004. "The effect of precommitment and past-experience on insurance choices : an experimental study," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Elena Reutskaja & Robin Hogarth, 2005. "Satisfaction in choice as a function of the number of alternatives: When "goods satiate" but "bads escalate"," Economics Working Papers 903, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- Angela Amborino & Alessandro Lanteri & Marco Novarese, 2005. "Preferences, Choices, and Satisfaction in a Bargaining Game," Game Theory and Information 0512001, EconWPA.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Stone, Rebecca, 2005. "Regret in Dynamic Decision Problems," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 71, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.