Report NEP-CBE-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clark, Andrew E. & Lohéac, Youenn, 2005. ""It Wasn't Me, It Was Them!" - Social Influence in Risky Behavior by Adolescents," IZA Discussion Papers 1573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Bone & John Hey & John Suckling, "undated". "What Price Compromise? Testing a Possibly Surprising Impliction of Nash Bargaining Theory," Discussion Papers 05/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jakub Steiner, 2005. "A Trace of Anger is Enough: On the Enforcement of Social Norms," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp246, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2005. "Learning by Bidding: Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp247, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2005. "Gross National Happiness as an Answer to the Easterlin Paradox?," Macroeconomics 0504027, EconWPA.
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Elusive effects of unemployment on happiness," Labor and Demography 0504008, EconWPA.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & John M. Gowdy, 2005. "Environmental Awareness and Happiness," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0503, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Martin Dufwenberg, 2005. "Dynamic Psychological Games," Working Papers 287, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.