Report NEP-CBE-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Brusoni & Luigi Marengo & Andrea Prencipe & Marco Valente, 2004. "The Value and Costs of Modularity: A Cognitive Perspective," SPRU Working Paper Series 123, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Mike Bartholomaei, 2005. "To Know is to Be: Three Perspectives on the Codification of Knowledge," SPRU Working Paper Series 131, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Amilon, Henrik, 2005. "Estimation of an Adaptive Stock Market Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Paper Series 177, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Namkee Ahn & Juan Ramón García, "undated". "Job Satisfaction in Europe," Working Papers 2004-16, FEDEA.
- Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2005. "Happy Birthday! You are Insured - Differences in Work Ethics Between Female and Male Workers," Working Paper Series 203, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Nam, Pham Khanh & Linde-Rahr, Martin & Martinsson, Peter, 2005. "Are Vietnamese Farmers Concerned with their Relative Position in Society?," Working Papers in Economics 165, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Black, Sandra E. & Lynch, Lisa M., 2005. "Measuring Organizational Capital in the New Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Sharpe & Jeremy Smith, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Research on Well-being: A Survey of Indicators of Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 2005-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.