Report NEP-CBE-2004-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Novarese, 2004. "Learning in Different Social Contests," Game Theory and Information 0405008, EconWPA.
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2004. "Ignoring information in binary choice with continuous variables: When is less 'more'?," Economics Working Papers 742, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
- Daniel Beunza Ibáñez & Raghu Garud, 2004. "Security analysts as frame-makers," Economics Working Papers 733, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- Robin Hogarth, 2004. "The challenge of representative design in psychology and economics," Economics Working Papers 751, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2004. "Bounded Rationality and Theory Absorption," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Bewley, Truman, 2004. "Fairness, Reciprocity, and Wage Rigidity," IZA Discussion Papers 1137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karén Hovhannisian, 2004. "Imperfect Local Search Strategies on Technology Landscapes: Satisficing, Deliberate Experimentation and Memory Dependence," Computational Economics 0405009, EconWPA.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2004. "Laggard Clusters as Slow Learners, Emerging Clusters as Locus of Knowledge Cohesion (and Exclusion): A Comparative Study in the Wine Industry," LEM Papers Series 2004/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.