Report NEP-CBE-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Massa & William Goetzmann & K. Rouwenhorst, 2000. "Behavioral Factors in Mutual Fund Flows," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm8, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2001.
- V. J. Vanberg, 2004. "Human Intentionality and Design In Cultural Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Montmarquette, Claude & Rullière, Jean-Louis & Villeval, Marie Claire & Zeiliger, Romain, 2004. "Redesigning Teams and Incentives in a Merger: An Experiment with Managers and Students," IZA Discussion Papers 1057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa, 2003. "Disposition Matters: Volume, Volatility and PriceImpact of a Behavioral Bias," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm14, Yale School of Management.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Cordes, 2004. "Veblen's "Instinct of Workmanship," its Cognitive Foundations, and Some Implications for Economic Theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.