Report NEP-CBA-2021-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christina Anderl & Guglielmo Maria Caporale, 2021. "Exchange Rate Parities and Taylor Rule Deviations," CESifo Working Paper Series 8961, CESifo.
- Carlos Cantú & Paolo Cavallino & Fiorella De Fiore & James Yetman, 2021. "A global database on central banks' monetary responses to Covid-19," BIS Working Papers 934, Bank for International Settlements.
- Peña, Guillermo, 2021. "A Monetary Policy Rule using Gravity Models," MPRA Paper 105967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phuong Anh Nguyen & Bich Le Tran & Michel Simioni, 2021. "Optimal capital adequacy ratio: an investigation of Vietnamese commercial banks using two-stage DEA," Post-Print hal-03125428, HAL.
- Yilmaz, Nejat & Yucel, Eray, 2021. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices in Turkey: Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Evidence," MPRA Paper 105895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Genberg & Ã–zer Karagedikli, 2021. "Machine Learning and Central Banks: Ready for Prime Time?," Working Papers wp43, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito & Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2021. "Central Bank Swap Arrangements in the COVID-19 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 28585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2021. "The Voice of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 28592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin Cao & Ragnar E. Juelsrud, 2020. "Opacity and risk-taking: Evidence from Norway," Working Paper 2020/12, Norges Bank.
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Andreas Schabert, 2021. "Why Are Fiscal Multipliers Moderate Even Under Monetary Accommodation?," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 074, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Olav Syrstad & Ganesh Viswanath-Natraj, 2020. "Price-setting in the foreign exchange swap market: Evidence from order flow," Working Paper 2020/16, Norges Bank.
- Hamza Bennani, 2021. "Monetary Policy and the Racial Unemployment Rates in the US," EconomiX Working Papers 2021-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Baah Aye Kusi & Elikplimi Agbloyor & Simplice A. Asongu & Joshua Yindenaba Abor, 2021. "Foreign Bank Assets and Presence on Banking Stability in Africa: Does Strong and Weak Corporate Governance Systems under different Regulatory Regimes Matter?," Working Papers 21/022, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Ida, Daisuke & Iiboshi, Hirokuni, 2021. "The interaction of forward guidance in a two-country new Keynesian model," MPRA Paper 106752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2021. "Identification at the Zero Lower Bound," Papers 2103.12779, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Andreas Haufler, 2021. "Regulatory and Bailout Decisions in a Banking Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 8964, CESifo.
- Joof, Foday & Touray, Sheriff, 2021. "The Impact of Remittance Flow on Real Effective Exchange Rate: Empirical Evidence from The Gambia," MPRA Paper 106045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maryam Mirfatah & Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine, 2021. "Imperfect Exchange Rate Pass-through: Empirical Evidence and Monetary Policy Implications," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0321, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Wenqian Huang & Nikola Tarashev, 2021. "Asset managers, market liquidity and bank regulation," BIS Working Papers 933, Bank for International Settlements.
- Boliang Lin & Ruixi Lin, 2021. "The black hole of logistics costs of digitizing commodity money," Papers 2103.11772, arXiv.org.
- Mr. Ken Miyajima, 2021. "Monetary Policy, Inflation, and Distributional Impact: South Africa’s Case," IMF Working Papers 2021/078, International Monetary Fund.
- Callum Jones & Mr. Pau Rabanal, 2021. "Credit Cycles, Fiscal Policy, and Global Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 2021/043, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicoletta Batini, 2021. "Facing the Global Financial Cycle: What Role for Policy," IMF Working Papers 2021/034, International Monetary Fund.
- Víctor A. Beker, 2020. "How to prevent a new global financial crisis," Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers 4309, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.
- Bianchi, Benedetta & Galstyan, Vahagn & Herzberg, Valerie, 2020. "Global Risk and Portfolio Flows to Emerging Markets: Evidence from Irish-Resident Investment Funds," Research Technical Papers 13/RT/20, Central Bank of Ireland.
- J. Daniel Aromí & Martín Llada, 2020. "Forecasting inflation with twitter," Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers 4308, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.
- S. Borağan Aruoba & Marko Mlikota & Frank Schorfheide & Sergio Villalvazo, 2021. "SVARs With Occasionally-Binding Constraints," NBER Working Papers 28571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Emilio Congregado & Vicente Esteve, 2021. "Long-run neutrality of money and inflation in Spanish economy, 1830-1998," Working Papers 2104, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Giovanni Pellegrino & Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Caggiano, 2021. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy during the Great Recession," Economics Working Papers 2021-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rancan, Antonella, 2021. "The “Place Of The Phillips Curve” in Macroeconometric Models: The Case of the First Federal Reserve Board’s Model (1966-1980s)," OSF Preprints t5jrx, Center for Open Science.
- Nadar, Anand, 2021. "An econometric analysis of the effectiveness of fiscal and monetary policies in India," OSF Preprints 7cevw, Center for Open Science.