Report NEP-CBA-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2019. "Winter is possibly not coming : mitigating financial instability in an agent-based model with interbank market," Sciences Po publications 14, Sciences Po.
- Martinez-Miera, David & Repullo, Rafael, 2019. "Monetary policy, macroprudential policy, and financial stability," Working Paper Series 2297, European Central Bank.
- Stefan Gebauer & Falk Mazelis, 2019. "Macroprudential Regulation and Leakage to the Shadow Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1814, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jung, Alexander & Uhlig, Harald, 2019. "Monetary policy shocks and the health of banks," Working Paper Series 2303, European Central Bank.
- Sigitas Siaudinis, 2019. "Digital Currencies and Central Banking: A Sense of Déjà Vu," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 26, Bank of Lithuania.
- Nakata, Taisuke & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2019. "Expectations-driven liquidity traps: implications for monetary and fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 2304, European Central Bank.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Alessandro Galesi & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2019. "Do SVARs with sign restrictions not identify unconventional monetary policy shocks?," BIS Working Papers 788, Bank for International Settlements.
- AAlessio Reghezza & Jonathan Williams & Alessio Bongiovanni & Riccardo Santamaria, 2019. "Do Negative Interest Rates Affect Bank Risk-Taking?," Working Papers 19012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Behn, Markus & Mangiante, Giacomo & Parisi, Laura & Wedow, Michael, 2019. "Behind the scenes of the beauty contest: window dressing and the G-SIB framework," Working Paper Series 2298, European Central Bank.
- Bernd Hayo & Kai Henseler & Marc Steffen Rapp & Johannes Zahner, 2020. "Complexity of ECB Communication and Financial Market Trading," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201919, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Elena Carletti & Roberto Marquez & Silvio Petriconi, 2018. "The redistributive effects of bank capital regulation," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 18102, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Michael J. Lamla & Damjan Pfajfar & Lea Rendell, 2019. "Inflation and deflationary biases in inflation expectations," BIS Working Papers 789, Bank for International Settlements.
- MASUJIMA Yuki, 2019. "Time-Variant Safe-Haven Currency Status and Determinants," Discussion papers 19048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Georgios Georgiadis & Feng Zhu, 2019. "Monetary policy spillovers, capital controls and exchange rate flexibility, and the financial channel of exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 797, Bank for International Settlements.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2019. "Behavioral Monetary Policymaking: Economics, Political Economy And Psychology," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19105, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Zoe Venter, 2019. "The Role of Central Banks and the Political Environment in Financial Stability: A Literature Review," Working Papers REM 2019/89, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Larsson, Bo & Wijkander, Hans, 2019. "Banking, Capital Regulation, Risk and Dynamics," Research Papers in Economics 2019:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Baptiste MICHAU, 2019. "Helicopter Drops of Money under Secular Stagnation," Working Papers 2019-10, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.