Report NEP-CBA-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goodhart, Charles A, 2017. "A Central Bank's Optimal Balance Sheet Size?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miguel Saldarriaga & Pablo del Aguila & Kevin Gershy-Damet, 2017. "Has inflation targeting anchored inflation expectations? Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 2017-103, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Fang Yao & Margarita Rubio, 2017. "Macroprudential policies in a low interest-rate environment," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2017/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- C. Pfister, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Digital Currencies: Much Ado about Nothing?," Working papers 642, Banque de France.
- Malgorzata Skibinska, 2017. "Transmission of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks under foreign currency lending," Working Papers 2017-027, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Mei Dong & Sylvia Xiaolin Xiao, 2017. "Liquidity, Monetary Policy and Unemployment: A New Monetarist Approach," Working Papers 2017-07 JEL Classificatio, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Hernando Vargas & Pamela Cardozo & Andrés Murcia, 2017. "The macroprudential policy framework in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1014, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Stanislao Gualdi & Marco Tarzia & Francesco Zamponi, 2017. "Optimal Inflation Target: Insights from an Agent-Based Model," Papers 1709.05117, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Matthew Jaremski & Gabriel Mathy, 2017. "How was the Quantitative Easing Program of the 1930s Unwound?," NBER Working Papers 23788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, Guenter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "How to normalize monetary policy in the Euro area," IMFS Working Paper Series 115, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Marek Dabrowski, 2017. "Potential Impact of Financial Innovation on Financial Services and Monetary Policy," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0488, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.