Report NEP-CBA-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forbes, Kristin & Hjortsoe, Ida & Nenova, Tsvetelina, 2017. "Shocks versus structure: explaining differences in exchange rate pass-through across countries and time," Discussion Papers 50, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Heipertz, Jonas & Mihov, Ilian & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2017. "The Exchange Rate as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarkar Sanjukta & Sensarma Rudra, 2017. "Risk Taking Channel of Monetary Policy: A Review of the Evidence and Some Preliminary Results for India," Working papers 250, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Altunbas, Yener & Binici, Mahir & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and bank risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 12138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerke, Rafael & Giesen, Sebastian & Kienzler, Daniel & Tenhofen, Jörn, 2017. "Interest-rate pegs, central bank asset purchases and the reversal puzzle," Discussion Papers 21/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Maddalena Galardo & Cinzia Guerrieri, 2017. "The effects of central bank’s verbal guidance: evidence from the ECB," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1129, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & M., Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2017. "How Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Vulnerability to Oil Price Shock as against US Economy Shock?," MPRA Paper 79079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & Mina Kazemi, 2017. "Euro area sovereign yields and the power of QE," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnák, 2017. "In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through?," MNB Working Papers 2017/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Bergant, Katharina, 2017. "Quantitative Easing and Portfolio Rebalancing: Micro Evidence from Irish Resident Banks," Economic Letters 07/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Annette Meinusch, 2017. "When the Fed sneezes - Spillovers from U.S. Monetary Policy to Emerging Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201730, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Diana Zigraiova & Petr Jakubik, 2017. "Updating the Ultimate Forward Rate over Time: A Possible Approach," Working Papers 2017/03, Czech National Bank.
- Ivo Krznar & Troy D Matheson, 2017. "Towards Macroprudential Stress Testing; Incorporating Macro-Feedback Effects," IMF Working Papers 17/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Boutros & Jonathan Witmer, 2017. "Monetary Policy Implementation in a Negative Rate Environment," Staff Working Papers 17-25, Bank of Canada.