Report NEP-CBA-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Kitney, 2016. "Financial factors and monetary policy: Determinacy and learnability of equilibrium," CAMA Working Papers 2016-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Curto, José Dias & Quinaz, Pedro Miguel Mateus Dias, 2016. "Prudential regulation in an artificial banking system," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eugenio Cerutti & Ricardo Correa & Elisabetta Fiorentino & Esther Segalla, 2016. "Changes in Prudential Policy Instruments ---- A New Cross-Country Database," International Finance Discussion Papers 1169, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elisabetta Montanaro, 2016. "Central Banks And Financial Supervision; New Tendencies," Working papers wpaper134, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2016. "A Critical Assessment Of The Eu Monetary, Fiscal And Financial Regulatory Framework And A Reform Proposal," Working papers wpaper132, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- David Aikman & Oliver Bush & Alan M. Taylor, 2016. "Monetary Versus Macroprudential Policies: Causal Impacts of Interest Rates and Credit Controls in the Era of the UK Radcliffe Report," NBER Working Papers 22380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prescott, Edward C. & Wessel, Ryan, 2016. "Monetary Policy with 100 Percent Reserve Banking: An Exploration," Staff Report 530, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chang, Chun & Liu, Zheng & Spiegel, Mark M. & Zhang, Jingyi, 2016. "Reserve requirements and optimal Chinese stabilization policy," Working Paper Series 2016-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Simón Sosvilla Rivero & Maria del Carmen Ramos Herrera, 2015. "De facto exchange-rate regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1502, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Kutan, Ali M. & Majumdar, Sudipa, 2016. "How Successful Are Banking Sector Reforms in Emerging Market Economies? Evidence from Impact of Monetary Policy on Levels and Structures of Firm Debt in India," IZA Discussion Papers 9992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nyorekwa, Enock Twinoburyo & Odhiambo, Nicholas Mbaya, 2016. "Monetary policy and economic growth in Kenya:The role of money supply and interest rates," Working Papers 20712, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in South Africa under Inflation Targeting: Evidence from a Time-Varying Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201653, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.